Fundraising

Cavalcade – This is our annual Marching Band Competition that we host. There is one committee chair and SEVERAL sub committees. The day is long, but extremely successful. Every member of the band and their parents are required to work this fundraiser.

Cheesecakes – October/November – Sell cheesecakes to your neighbors and friends. Escrow earnings potential will be announce prior to the start of the fundraiser.

Football Program – Summer before school – Band members can raise money by selling ads in the football program. 85% of every ad sold goes into your escrow account towards your fair share and the remaining 15% goes to the general fund. After your fair share is met, additional money  can be raised in escrow for you to use for spring trip, gloves, etc.

Gift Wrap – November/December – We are VERY lucky that we continue to have a space in the Boca Town Center Mall each year. This fundraiser takes place from Thanksgiving to Christmas in the Mall. There is plenty to do, from sub committee chairs to working shifts. Again, so that the monies are dispersed throughout the program, we require that all students work 4 shifts and all parents work 4 shifts. When sign-ups begin, you will discover the precious “double shift” – this means you get double credit for one shift – it’s a great thing.

Below are the links to sign up for Gift Wrap shifts.  Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Select Parent Sign-Up or Student Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone.

Prism – This is our annual dinner and concert fundraiser.  We include a Live and Silent auction with over 200 donated items, as well as a Prism Concert, showcasing every aspect of the band program.

Restaurant of the Month – Throughout the year, we will partner with area restaurants so that on specific day or night we will receive a portion of sales.

We are fortunate to have all of these general fundraising opportunities. In order to keep them alive we are asking for volunteers to help chair committees. You will never be alone, as there is always someone around who has done it before and will answer all of your questions. If we do not have the parents to help, we will have to give up these FANTASTIC opportunities, as other band programs in the city are knocking on the doors and begging for our place. Other fundraising opportunities will be announced during the years.